Monday, November 13, 2006

Clint and the Rubber Ducky





I am doing a few things here all at once, still working on my brother's painting, and I have recently begun my Clint Eastwood painting. I am painting it on a 16 X 20 linen board, I will try and post an image of the underpainting soon, as well as a progress of my brother's painting which is coming along nicely. I have to teach today, but will be back in my studio in the afternoon and will have a couple hours to work. When I finish for the day, I'll take a picture of my brother's painting and post it for you all to see.

As for how I start and transfer my sketch to the canvas . . . I have sized my sketch in photoshop to the actual size that I will paint it, I then print it out, and transfer my sketch to my canvas with carbon paper.

For now, I've posted my rough sketch for the Clint painting, as well as some pictures I took of a friend of mine for reference. Why the rubber ducky you ask? Is there perhaps some deep reasoning behind it, what is the artist trying to say? It's just funny . . . OK?

2 Comments:

Blogger Amir Avni said...

Looks great! The duck is funny because he’s true.

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[color=#9ad]Well who knows more aboutz[/color]
[url=http://investing.drypure.com]investement banks[/url]

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners