Thursday, January 25, 2007

Condi Rice Sketch



What can I say? In the past I've had people write to me about my Condi drawings and tell me that I have no heart or that I must be racist or a left wing liberal or whatever. They got all that from my Condi drawings?

The truth is, Condi is a very odd looking women, she may be "good" or "bad", I don't know, but what I do know is that I love drawing her. She's got such a great face, so much character, she's very interesting to look at. No matter what expression falls upon her face, there's a great drawing to be had!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, your art is pretty kick ass Jason. Really nice impressive work!

11:01 AM  
Blogger SEILER said...

Thank you Sarah, I really appreciate it! I checked out your blog and site as well, very nice work! I see you worked on the Ant Bully. Very cool, I just watched that with my daughter about a week ago, great looking movie! Thank you for stopping by!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The more you're in the spotlight, the more haters you get for no good reason... sad but true.
Caricature artists should make a little fun of their subjects! Any artist knows this...

It's funny how we can get 100 nice replies but the ones that we tend to concentrate on is the one bad comment. I'm the same way...

Awesome sketch Jason

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners