Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Stanley Hudson Sketch




This morning my wife had an appointment so I stayed home with my girls. They played and watched Dora the Explorer, while I cooked up some lunch for them. While cooking, I managed to squeeze in a quick sketch of Stanley from the show The Office. I paused a scene from one of the episodes and sketched on my laptop using Sketchbook Pro . . . This guy has such a great face, it would be fun to do a few more studies of him, there's so much you could do with this guys face and character.

10 Comments:

Blogger charles Da Costa said...

Hi jason! fantastic pencil work!

12:55 PM  
Blogger William K. Moore said...

Excellent use of your time Jason.. sandwiches and art. Beautifully rendered with punch.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Chris Davis said...

I knew who it was before the picture finished loading. Outstanding sketch!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Sam Nielson said...

This just makes me happy. I've often thought of doing Office caricatures, and think I would pick him first.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

next weekend would be F'n cool with me- gimme a call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

Great one. I also knew who it was IMMEDIATELY. Keep 'em comin'!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Jamie Linfoot said...

I dig it. It's got a really nice saturday morning cartoon feel to it.

12:45 AM  
Blogger SEILER said...

Thanks guys, was a fun little sketch . . . I was going for more of a "cartoony" look, so I'm glad that came across . . . I'll give you a call GRIGOR!

And Bill, we've got to get together too!

7:44 AM  
Blogger SEILER said...

Sam, I'm stoked this makes you happy . . . doesn't take much I guess? :) Just kidding . . . hey, I'd love to see you do the characters from The Office . . . I love your work!

8:59 AM  
Blogger Ryan Wood said...

Terrific sketch, man!

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners