Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Taylor Lautner for 5"x7" Power in Numbers show!




This small little painting was painted for an "online" show put on by Gallery Nucleus. All paintings or drawings must be 5"x7", and the cool thing is that the art if sold, will also be benefiting a cause. Money from my sales for example will be donated to The Red Cross. I painted quite fast, only spending two hours on the entire piece . . . this is fast for me, considering that my watercolor paintings tend to take a long, long time to paint. I'll post more info soon . . . I'm also working on a few other small watercolors and drawings for the show.



Detail.

SO, WHAT'S IN THE MIX SEILER?
Well, funny you should ask. I just finished a cover for Exaggerated Features magazine . . . funny stuff, will be sharing that soon. I'm also working on a few other paintings for upcoming shows. One show in particular that I'm very excited about . . . something having to do with "Alice in Wonderland". I'll be posting more info on this soon.

Also working on a few illustrations for a few different magazines . . . there will be more art to share soon!

13 Comments:

Blogger Miguel Garrido said...

Marvellous water-color!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Roberto Freire / Robolus said...

This is a STRONG piece man! ...love it!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Andy Christofi Illustration said...

Alice in wonderland!! im intrigued :D
Mad Hatter maybe?

4:23 PM  
Blogger Barry O'Donoghue said...

really nice Jason. Always love your watercolour pieces.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Marco Bucci said...

Jason,
wicked painting first of all. I saw it live on your interview. Very cool.
Secondly, yeah those sketches on my blog were done on the iTouch, but I have a small stylus, so I didn't have to use my fingers. The app is called Alias Sketchbook Mobile. You'd love it.

8:47 AM  
Blogger ian said...

Nice one Jason, I was wondering if you only use black (or Payne's Gray maybe?), or if you're using any white guache at all. Hard to tell from the scan.

Great Stuff.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Jorge Restrepo H. said...

Fantastic watercolor and interview!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Guido Salimbeni said...

Jason, perfect!!!!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Arti said...

great style!

1:54 AM  
Blogger charles Da Costa said...

Really nice Jason
I love your piece
just perfect !

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:42 AM  
Blogger Dominic Philibert said...

Really nice piece!
Love the brushwork!

8:31 PM  
Blogger EDEN said...

GREAT WORK !!
CONGRATULATIONS.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners