Friday, May 14, 2010

Tweedy Sketch



I know, it's been a while since I've posted anything fully rendered or finished . . . it's been a crazy time for me. Lots going on, many projects happening all at once and I will share more here as soon as I can.

For now, here's an insanely quick PS sketch that I did of Wilco's Jeff Tweedy . . . I limited myself to only using two brush sizes and giving myself only 10 minutes to put down as much as I could. A fun exercise to practice. I plan on doing something soon with Tweedy, but as a finished illustration.

9 Comments:

Blogger Miguel Garrido said...

Genial!!!

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is really great, I love all the brush strokes, its very dynamic and fresh, and the structure is tight. And....in 10 minutes!!!!!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

This is really awesome, I love the strokes that you use. All your work is really cool. I am an artist in college right now, and I would love for you to check out my stuff/comment/follow. Any input is appreciated :)
http://carolyngoettsch.blogspot.com/

6:24 PM  
Blogger agus said...

your work is veeeeeeery good ....

2:33 AM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

Love the looseness of this one Jason!

2:39 AM  
Blogger Toby Kinread said...

Awesome stuff Jason:)
I used the picture of you and your iPad as reference for a quick caricature of you. Please check it out and let me know what you think, and I would love for you to follow my blog, Thanks:)
http://tobykcaricatures.blogspot.com

11:17 AM  
Blogger Toby Kinread said...

Thanks so much Jason, I really appreciate it, I will try to find time to paint it:)

11:40 AM  
Blogger Kirana Anggraini said...

great!! :)

10:29 PM  
Blogger Toby Kinread said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners