Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Leo sketch 'N stuff . . .




I recently saw Inception and absolutely loved it! A film I can't wait to own! Anyways, I was chatting on the phone and did this doodle of Leo and then decided I'd paint it. So here's the first 35 minutes of drawing and painting.

Also, I'd like to remind you that my next class on Caricature art and painting starts this Friday, on July 30th. There are only a few slots available, so if interested you should sign up soon. If you miss this semester, there will be another class starting in the fall.
Check out schoolism.com for more information!



This is the quick doodle . . . I love his face, I think he sort of looks like a young Orson Wells.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

I love that movie as well it was so good! Great drawing as usual Jason and love the fluid strokes with the quick painting.

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Francky said...

Wahou ! Bravo, splendide.

5:51 AM  
Blogger Thomas Fluharty said...

Beauty bro. Love it. Love the simplicity.~T

8:24 AM  
Blogger William K. Moore said...

Love the skin tones and 5 o'clock shadow. Tonal transitions and good drawing do make a face.. well at least here they do.. excellent Jason!

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for information Obat Penyakit Tradisional Nyeri Leher
Pengobatan Gejala Radang Selaput Dada
Cara Mengelola Makanan Bagi Penderita Hernia
solusi alternatif pengobatan tradisional gejala penyakit campak
pengobatan epilepsi
harga dan cara pesan qnc jelly gamat

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners